ProSystem Retinol Peel
With NeoStrata Retinol Boosting ComplexTM you get a unique and professional peeling, specially designed to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and fine lines. It contains 3% retinol and the patented Retinol Boosting ComplexTM to effectively remove dead skin cells and provide visible results with even, firm and smooth skin.
The peeling acts on both superficial and deeper levels of the skin, helping to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It provides an even and smoother complexion with reduced pores. In addition, it contains bisabolol, a soothing extract of chamomile, which nourishes and soothes the skin.
After peeling, there may be a clearly visible peeling effect that lasts for about 2-4 days. This is a normal part of the treatment process and shows that the peeling is taking effect.
To achieve optimal results, it is recommended to perform several sessions of retinol peeling. The exact number of sessions may vary depending on the individual skin condition and desired result.
Before the treatment, your skin is thoroughly cleansed and the peeling substance is carefully applied. The application time is determined according to your skin sensitivity and the desired peeling effect. During the peeling you may feel a slight tingling or burning sensation, which usually subsides quickly.
After the peel, it is important to follow the recommended care instructions that your dermatologist will give you. These may include the use of special care products and sunscreens, as well as avoiding sun exposure during the healing phase.
The results of retinol peeling may vary depending on the skin condition and individual response. However, an improvement in skin texture, a reduction in wrinkles and irregularities, and smoother and more radiant skin are usually expected. Regular refresher treatments may be recommended to maintain results over the long term.
Retinol peeling can be used to treat a variety of skin problems. The indications that can be treated include:
- Wrinkles and fine lines: Exfoliation can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and make skin look smoother and more youthful.
- Hyperpigmentation: Irregular pigmentation and dark spots can be reduced by retinol peeling to achieve a more even skin tone.
- Acne scars: Exfoliation can help reduce scars and blemishes caused by previous acne and lead to smoother skin texture.
- Enlarged pores: retinol exfoliation can refine pores, resulting in a smoother skin texture and reducing the appearance of pore size.
- Uneven, rough skin: Exfoliation can help improve skin texture and smooth rough, uneven areas.
- Uneven, dull skin tone: Retinol exfoliation can help improve skin tone for a more even, radiant complexion.
Several positive results can be expected from retinol peeling:
- Visibly smoother skin: exfoliation can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making the skin look smoother.
- More even skin tone: Hyperpigmentation and dark spots can be lightened to achieve a more even skin tone.
- Reduced pore size: exfoliation can help shrink pores and minimize the appearance of pore size.
- Softer skin: exfoliation improves the texture of the skin, leaving it softer and smoother.
- More even, radiant skin tone: Retinol peeling can result in an overall more even and radiant skin tone, leaving skin looking fresher and more youthful.
It is important to note that results may vary on an individual basis and depend on several factors such as skin condition and skin response to treatment. A consultation with a dermatologist can help you understand the expected results specific to your skin needs.
There are certain situations in which chemical peeling is not recommended. These contraindications should be considered to avoid possible complications. Here are some examples:
- Acute herpes infection or a strong susceptibility to it: chemical peeling can aggravate a herpes infection or cause the virus to spread. It is important that the skin is completely healed before exfoliation is performed.
- Viral warts: Chemical peels can affect or spread viral warts. It is advisable to postpone peeling until the warts have been treated and removed.
- Oral intake of vitamin A acid preparations in the last 6 months: These medications can increase skin sensitivity and increase the risk of side effects after peeling. It is important to take a proper break before performing a chemical peel.
- Recent surgery with healing wound: The skin must be completely healed before chemical peeling can be performed. It is recommended to keep an adequate time interval between the surgery and the peeling to avoid possible complications.
- Current radio/photochemotherapy: Chemical peeling should not be performed while radio or photochemotherapy is ongoing, as it may cause skin irritation and complications.
- Hyperthrophic and keloid scars: individuals with an increased tendency to develop hypertrophic or keloid scars should not have chemical peels performed, as this may increase the risk of further scarring.
- Recent cryotherapy: Cryotherapy (cold treatment) can make the skin more sensitive. It is recommended to wait a sufficient time, at least 6 months, before performing a chemical peel.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding: Chemical peels should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as their effects on the unborn child or the breastfed baby have not been sufficiently researched.
- Sunburn: In the case of sunburn, the skin is already damaged and sensitive. A chemical peel can further irritate the skin and lead to complications. It is important to let the sunburn heal completely before peeling.
- High susceptibility to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation: individuals prone to severe discoloration of the skin after inflammation should be cautious when it comes to chemical peels. Peeling can increase the risk of hyperpigmentation. It is advisable to discuss this with a specialist.
Areas of application:
Face, neck, décolleté
depending on the strength of the peel up to 10 days
Ideal treatment time:
slight burning sensation (like sunburn)
Scarring, hyperpigmentation, and infection if not performed properly
3 treatments 250 € each
TERMIN ONLINE VEREINBAREN